Take care of wounds with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol. This first aid antibacterial cleansing agent helps prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. It is 70% concentrate isopropyl alcohol and can be used for the preparation of the skin prior to injection. Isopropyl alcohol is great for cleaning topical cuts, scrapes, and bruises on knees, hands, and any other areas. For best results, clean affected area one to three times a day by applying a small amount of this antiseptic. You can also use this isopropyl alcohol for removing permanent marker from whiteboards, homemade cleaners for mirrors, bathrooms, grease in the kitchen, removing sticker residue, homemade air fresheners, and more.
- Antibacterial cleansing agent helps prevent the risk of infection
- Use for preparation of skin prior to injection
- Cleaning topical cuts, scrapes, and bruises
- Removes permanent marker from white boards
- Makes great homemade cleaners for mirrors, bathrooms, grease in the kitchen
- Removes sticker residue
- Good homemade air freshener